Monday, July 21, 2014

Went to the Stampin' Up! Convention "Inspire Create Share" last week with my up-line Judy Meier. WOW my first convention. It was so much fun and I met so many wonderful people. Swapped cards and shared ideas. I will take pictures of my swaps I received and share them with you. Today I will post the cards the I made and swapped.

The Work of Art Painter's Pallet I create for the Swap in your PJs at the Hilton. Directions for this card is already posted.


The Card Candy with the About the Label Stamp Set for the Card Candy Swap. Can't wait to post all the wonderful Card Candy I received. But here is mine:

I also signed up for the Color Collection Swap - Neutrals - Sahara Sand.

Then I made these card just to swap with who ever I met. This fun I was able to start swapping before I even got to Salt Lake City - met a really nice Lady on the plane, Then swapped at the Las Vegas Airport. So much fun!



Will post instruction on each of my card this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment